Vantagepointtrading - Forex Strategies Guide for Day and Swing Traders
This eBook is written by Cory Mitchell, a Chartered Market Technician, member of the Market Technicians Association, Canadian Society of Technical Analysts and the International Federation of Technical Analysts. He’s been a trader since 2005. Vantagepointtrading-Forex Strategies Guide for Day and Swing Traders
Here a little bit about him: I worked for seven years as a proprietary trader for a trading firm, doing one of the toughest jobs on the planet (also the most fun)–extracting profit every single month; if I didn’t make a profit, I didn’t get paid. There was no salary, everything was dependent on performance. These are forex strategies forged by relentless dedication to trading, and tens of thousands of trading hours and trades. In 2011 I moved my focus to trading independently, and helping others by sharing what I’ve learned. I freelance for, and have been vetted by, some of the largest financial sites in the world, including TheBalance and Investopedia, among many others. Vantagepointtrading-Forex Strategies Guide for Day and Swing Traders
My mission in writing this forex strategies guide is to provide you with enough strategies and trading information that it’s the only forex strategies eBook you’ll need to get started. Here’s how this is accomplished:
- You’ve likely looked up strategies or read strategy books before…and it didn’t help your trading! Am I right? That’s because you’re missing one of the keys, and books and websites rarely, if ever, discuss it. It’s a step-by-step approach for how to actually implement the strategies and train your mind to utilize them effectively. Utilize and stick with (that’s the hard part) this 5-step method and success is an inevitability, not just a possibility. Without this missing key you could read strategy book after strategy book and still never be profitable.
- By reading the book you’ll understand a strategy is only part of the puzzle; you also need to know when to implement a strategy and when it needs to be adjusted or avoided. Several chapters focus on reading price action so you see market changes as they occur, and can filter out trades which have a low probability of success.
- Forex basics to get you understanding the market, including what pairs to trade and what time of day to trade (whether swing trading or day trading).
- I give you the main strategies I’ve used and learned over the last decade of trading, including why they work and why I like them.
- This is the whole package: how to get started, what to focus on, how to build your trading plan, how to practice and “see” the market, and ultimately how to make the transition to live trading (only when ready, based on the 5-step plan). It takes desire, discipline and the willingness to put in time and effort.
- If you have $500 or more, $1,000+ is recommended, to deposit into a trading account then you can utilize the tactics in this book. Vantagepointtrading-Forex Strategies Guide for Day and Swing Traders
Forex Strategies Guide, Summary Details:
- Over 300 pages
- A five-step plan that makes sure you implement the strategies of your choice profitably and consistently.
- Forex basics to get you started: how the forex market works, how much capital you need, how much leverage to use, how to read and interpret forex charts. Vantagepointtrading-Forex Strategies Guide for Day and Swing Traders
- A precise Trading Plan, which tells you how to compile all the information in the book into a plan of attack.
- 20+ forex trading strategies.
- How to capitalize on interest rates. Recieve interest payments in your pocket everyday at 5PM ET.
- Learn to read price action like a pro.
- How to control your daily risk, in addition to individual trade risk.
- How to manage multiple positions properly.
- Learn how to spot repeating patterns on the charts, and exploit them in low-risk ways.
- How to anticipate chart pattern breakout direction to potentially reap huge returns for a small risk.
- How to capitalize on false breakouts instead of fearing them. Vantagepointtrading-Forex Strategies Guide for Day and Swing Traders
- How to determine trend changes in real time so you can spot reversals and trade trends.
- Combine trends with powerful candlesticks to create great trading opportunities.
- News trading strategy.
- Stats that you need to know about the currencies you trade. These stats provide strategies, as well as keep you out of low probability trades.
- European open strategy which captures most of the daily GBP/USD or EUR/USD price range.
- Helps you determine what type of trader you should be: day trader, swing trader or both.
- The forex strategies cover day trading and swing trading. Vantagepointtrading-Forex Strategies Guide for Day and Swing Traders
- Learn the psychology of successful forex trading.
- How to create your own forex trading strategies.
- A checklist that keeps you on track and focused while you trade. Vantagepointtrading-Forex Strategies Guide for Day and Swing Traders
- Many of the strategies can be utilized in other markets, such as the equities or futures market.
How much do you value your time? Yes, there’s lots of free information available on the internet, but how much time are you spending trying to compile that information into a usable trading methodology? How much time is spent filtering through, well…crap? Save yourself the stress, time and confusion. Invest in yourself; get the book and read it cover to cover. For $49.95 Cory has tried to consider every possible question you may have (and those you didn’t think of, but need to know), and answered it somewhere in the book, saving you countless hours in research time. Vantagepointtrading-Forex Strategies Guide for Day and Swing Traders
This eBook is 100% Guaranteed:
If you follow the steps and guidelines in this book and you don’t think you’re a better trader because of it, we will refund you 100% of the purchase price within 30 days. * We don’t guarantee trading profits–that’s up to you, and putting in the practice necessary–yet we do believe the information contained in this book will greatly improve your chances of becoming a profitable trader.
Risk disclosure: All views expressed in the eBook are Cory’s opinion. The strategies contained in this eBook are subjective in nature, which means they require practice and fine-tuning as you progress and as market conditions change. This eBook should not be viewed as personal investment advice for you. We don’t know your personal financial situation, nor your financial goals or risk tolerance. Consult with your financial advisor before acting, as my opinions may not necessarily align with your long-term goals or risk tolerance. Forex trading involves substantial risk of loss, and it is possible to lose more funds than you initially deposited with your broker. For additional risk information on trading, see the Legal Disclaimer page.
Get Forex Strategies Guide For Day And Swing Traders or the other courses from the same one of these categories: eBook, Trading, Vantagepointtrading, Forex Strategies Guide, Forex Strategies, Day Traders, Swing Traders for free on Cloud Share Network.
Share Course Forex Strategies Guide For Day And Swing Traders, Free Download Forex Strategies Guide For Day And Swing Traders, Forex Strategies Guide For Day And Swing Traders Torrent, Forex Strategies Guide For Day And Swing Traders Download Free, Forex Strategies Guide For Day And Swing Traders Discount, Forex Strategies Guide For Day And Swing Traders Review, Vantagepointtrading – Forex Strategies Guide For Day And Swing Traders, Forex Strategies Guide For Day And Swing Traders, Vantagepointtrading.