WarriorTrading – Swing Trading Course
Swing Trading Course
The Swing Trading Course is designed for new and experienced day traders, part-time traders, and income traders. The Swing Trading Course provides a different perspective on trading for those looking for opportunities using different strategies over different time frames in the market. Swing trades are generally slower-paced (1 day to a couple of weeks) and provide more flexibility on entries and exits, as well as helping to diversify a personal portfolio. The swing trading course covers a plethora of risk management techniques, strategies and provides a unique look over the shoulder of a professional swing trader that finds regular opportunities to profit in ALL market conditions.
Included with the Swing Trading Course
Swing Trading Course Overview
What makes our courses unique is that we teach you not only the fundamental concepts of trading, but we actually share the exact details of the trading strategies we use every day. We give you a copy of the scanners we use to search the market for opportunities, provide you with a written strategy that outlines our stock checklists, entry requirements, profit targets, and exit indicators.
By teaching you the exact strategies we trade, we give you the tools required to be successful. We recommend all students in our swing trading course trade in a simulated trading account while they are learning new strategies. When you trade in the simulator, we can watch every position you take and provide valuable, real-time feedback. To participate in the trade reviews, you must be a member of the chat room or a student in the Warrior Pro trading course.
The Swing Trading Course Includes
- Chapter 1. Introduction to Swing Trading & Options 101 (The Greeks, Volatility, Options Chains & Leverage)
- Chapter 2. Options Strategies (Learn the strategies I trade every day from the ground up)
- Chapter 3. Fundamental & Technical Analysis: What you NEED to Know (Indicators, Charting Software, Candlestick Patterns & SEC Filings)
- Chapter 4. Risk Management, Volatility and Choosing the RIGHT Stocks (Scaling in/out, Determining Entry/Exit/Stops/Targets, Evaluating Trade Setups & Risk/Reward Analysis
- Chapter 5. Swing Trading Strategies & Patterns (Breakouts, Catalysts, Reversals, Continuation & Gap Fills)
Share Course Swing Trading Course, Free Download Swing Trading Course, Swing Trading Course Torrent, Swing Trading Course Download Free, Swing Trading Course Discount, Swing Trading Course Review, WarriorTrading – Swing Trading Course, Swing Trading Course, WarriorTrading.